Wednesday, July 26, 2017
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
159 Education Building
1000 Bascom Mall
What does the Wisconsin 2017-19 biennial budget really mean for Wisconsin’s colleges and universities? Join the Wisconsin Center for the Advancement of Postsecondary Education (WISCAPE) for a panel discussion about the implications of the budget for higher education.
Confirmed panelists include:
The event is cosponsored by the La Follette School of Public Affairs and PROFS.
- Tim Casper, vice president, institutional learning and effectiveness, Madison College
- Nicholas Hillman, associate professor, Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis, UW-Madison, and WISCAPE faculty affiliate
- Jack O’Meara, lobbyist, PROFS, and president, O'Meara Public Affairs LLC
- Cathy Sandeen, chancellor, University of Wisconsin Colleges and UW-Extension
- Noel Radomski (moderator), managing director, WISCAPE