Video from the recent panel discussion, Cultivating Inclusive Spaces for College Students with Disabilities
, which was hosted by the Wisconsin Center for the Advancement of Postsecondary Education
(WISCAPE), is now available on the WISCAPE YouTube channel
The Mar. 8, 2018, event, which covered services offered, pedagogical practices, social outlets, and overall campus culture, featured the following individuals as panelists:
- Kirsten Brown, doctoral research faculty, Edgewood College, and researcher/author
- Brett Ranon Nachman,doctoral student and researcher, UW-Madison
- Leslie Stilson, accommodation specialist, McBurney Disability Resource Center, UW-Madison
- Sara Vogt, senior associate director, Center for Students with Disabilities, UW-Whitewater
- Elise Witmer, student and transition coordinator, McBurney Disability Resource Center, UW-Madison
- Sami Schalk, assistant professor of Gender & Women's Studies, UW-Madison (moderator)
The event was cosponsored by UW-Madison's McBurney Disability Research Center.
WISCAPE is housed within the School of Education's Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis.
Watch the video on the WISCAPE YouTube channel.