Friday, April 13, 2018
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
159 Education Building
1000 Bascom Mall
Madison WI 53706
Join the Wisconsin Center for the Advancement of Postsecondary Education (WISCAPE) for a panel discussion focused on the experiences of Hmong American students at UW-Madison and ways that the university can better support them during their paths through college.
This event is cosponsored by the Asian American Studies Program and the Center for Southeast Asian Studies (CSEAS) at UW-Madison.
- Douachong Lee, Multicultural Learning Community and Summer Collegiate Experience Program Coordinator, UW-Madison
- Myxee Thao, Student in Human Development and Family Studies and Center for Academic Excellence Scholar, UW-Madison
- Chee Chia Vang, Student in Community and Nonprofit Leadership, UW-Madison
- Goodson Vue, Assistant Director - College, PEOPLE, UW-Madison
- Kimberly Vue, Student in Social Welfare, UW-Madison, and President, WI aKDPhi
- Sa Seng Xiong, Advisor and Recruiter, School of Education Student Diversity Program, UW-Madison
- Yang Sao Xiong, Assistant Professor, School of Social Work and Asian American Studies Program, UW-Madison (moderator)
Watch this discussion on the WISCAPE YouTube channel.