Friday, April 13, 2018
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
159 Education Building
1000 Bascom Mall
Madison WI 53706
Join the Wisconsin Center for the Advancement of Postsecondary Education (WISCAPE) for a panel discussion focused on the experiences of Hmong American students at UW-Madison and ways that the university can better support them during their paths through college.
This event is cosponsored by the Asian American Studies Program at UW-Madison.
- Douachong Lee, Multicultural Learning Community and Summer Collegiate Experience Program Coordinator, UW-Madison
- Myxee Thao, Student in Human Development and Family Studies and Center for Academic Excellence Scholar, UW-Madison
- Chee Chia Vang, Student in Community and Nonprofit Leadership, UW-Madison
- Goodson Vue, Assistant Director - College, PEOPLE, UW-Madison
- Kimberly Vue, Student in Social Welfare, UW-Madison, and President, WI aKDPhi
- Sa Seng Xiong, Advisor and Recruiter, School of Education Student Diversity Program, UW-Madison
- Yang Sao Xiong, Assistant Professor, School of Social Work and Asian American Studies Program, UW-Madison (moderator)
Though an RSVP is not required to attend, please join the event on Facebook and invite your friends!
Feel free to bring your lunch; cookies will be provided.